Thursday, January 1, 2009

I am Officially Unemployed


The time has come, as of today I am free of my day job! After 17 years at the Hawaii Sheriff Division, I have resigned.

I can now dedicate myself to my art clay silver jewelry creations and my vintage and supply site on Etsy and other sites.

I can tell you one thing, I am not sad and I'm not excitedly happy either. I feel a sense of calm right now, as if a heavy weight has lifted off me. I feel good and I don't really care about anything.

I am so looking forward to what this new year will bring. There will be more great changes to come!

2 comments:

Anji Gallanos said...

Good luck and here's to new adventures.

sandyxxx said...

This is such a FANTASTIC approach to the 'purple cow' question. Really brilliant. I love that you asked everybody so in a way,

it was constructive feedback. I also love how you have named your cow but I feel that I must add that even if your cow is

'complex' there is also a sense of balance and harmony with your designs that make all the different elements work

together.
--------------------------

silver jewelry manufacturers