Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Need Twitter Followers!

Hi everyone, it's been awhile but I will start to post a little more regularly now. I am using a borrowed computer which makes it difficult to use during off hours. Anyway on to what I wanted to post about, twitter. I need twitter followers so I can follow more of you. I think twitter cuts you off from following people until you get 2000 followers. So even if I have 1,425 followers, I am only allowed to follow 1,000. So I have over 400 that I want to follow but can't.

I know I can count on you! Here is my twitter and I will follow you as soon as I can.
Thanks a bunch.

http://twitter.com/amordeplata

2 comments:

Kim Caro said...

really is that how it works?

Amor De Plata said...

Yes, thanks for responding. I am getting more followers but can't wait to be able to follow more.